- Middle Management Roles: Described Like Never Before
- Middle Management Roles: The Intended Audience
- Org Structure Casestudy: A Technology Company
- The project OVES
- Product Marketing Manager: The Job of Showing The Money
- Marketing Director: Marketing Strategy For The Portfolio
- Engineering Director: Accountability for R&D Management
- PMO Practice Head: Driving Delivery Of All Projects
- Engineering Manager: The Job of Line Management
- Program Manager: Delivery Responsibility of the Program
- Lead Architect: Clarity of Technical Roles (Or Lack of It)
- Software Release Manager: Highly Meticulous Job
As I mentioned this is to bring clarity to the life of middle management professional under any title. There are many issues faced only at middle management level. There are many universal issues across geographies and industries. There are issues specific to industry, career stage and geography.
I hope to trigger thoughts and get insights from:
- Practicing middle managers
- Aspiring managers and other leaders
- Top management professionals
- Members who need to interact with middle management
- Non-technical stakeholders: Other departments, shareholders etc.
The description of the organization goes here. This is the base of this series of posts.