- Middle Management Roles: Described Like Never Before
- Middle Management Roles: The Intended Audience
- Org Structure Casestudy: A Technology Company
- The project OVES
- Product Marketing Manager: The Job of Showing The Money
- Marketing Director: Marketing Strategy For The Portfolio
- Engineering Director: Accountability for R&D Management
- PMO Practice Head: Driving Delivery Of All Projects
- Engineering Manager: The Job of Line Management
- Program Manager: Delivery Responsibility of the Program
- Lead Architect: Clarity of Technical Roles (Or Lack of It)
- Software Release Manager: Highly Meticulous Job
Let us talk about the project OVES being executed in ‘Polar Light’ stated in this post.
There is browser based video editor. If you access your account in polar lights site, you will get to the editor.
And you can install tools on your laptop if you want.
Hidden in this process is the cloud service interface and the video database in the internet. You do not see it. but project has to take care of this for you.
This project is going to be the base of all our discussions! Good enough for describing middle management roles and a typical technology company? Thoughts welcome.
This is the project our product is manager is pushing for